Sim Racing System
If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - Printable Version

+- Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com)
+-- Forum: Sim Racing System (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Assetto Corsa Apps (https://www.simracingsystem.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! (/showthread.php?tid=7901)

Pages: 1 2

If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - Russell Sobie - 03-22-2020

LINK TO DOWNLOAD
The most recent version of Content Manager fixes the issue of not being able to register for races through the Live tab. But recently Content Manager has added the ability to VERY quickly prepare a practice session from the SRS tab itself. No longer will you non-gearheads wonder "Which car is that?" or "What version of Paul Ricard are we racing?" Just go to the live>SRS tab, and on the left you see a list of all of the detected race combos you can register for, with buttons to either do a Quick Drive (which just takes you to the Single tab with everything ready to go in an unsaved preset), or do an Offline Race, which immediately loads up a race against AI with the car/track combo. Check it:
[Image: RFwwREz.png]

RE: If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - Pasha Paterson - 03-22-2020

Oh man. That new offline test feature is incredible.
Long live the AC modding community!

RE: If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - James Blint - 03-22-2020

I had it for some time with the beta CM, and yeah it's really cool, to be able to just jump into practice before a race. The only downside is it doesn't detect SRS conditions like temps and rates.

RE: If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - Gergely Mazak - 03-22-2020

Hey Guys,

I'm pretty sure i have the latest CM version (i have the offline practice option as posted in OP), but i couldn't join the race with clicking on the JOIN button.
Is there any other thing to do to get it working?

edit: i also updated SRS App and deleted launcherdata.

RE: If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - Nico Schmitz - 03-22-2020

(03-22-2020, 07:41 PM)Gergely Mazak Wrote:  Hey Guys,

I'm pretty sure i have the latest CM version (i have the offline practice option as posted in OP), but i couldn't join the race with clicking on the JOIN button.

You can join over the standard AC launcher. Worked for me yesterday.

RE: If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - Tim Cullingworth - 03-23-2020

(03-22-2020, 07:41 PM)Gergely Mazak Wrote:  Hey Guys,

I'm having the same issue. I can register using the app no problems, but I still have to use the Server list to join the race.

RE: If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - David Iglesias - 03-25-2020

It's just impressive what independent developers can achieve just working for fun. Content Manager, CrewChief, Simhub are master pieces. Don't forget to donate if you can!

RE: If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - Wojciech Rak - 04-01-2020

Pro Tip:
If you don't see "Detected combinations" list on the left, just make your CM window bigger (wider).
I was wondering why my SRS page looks different, compared CM versions etc, but it was that simple Wink

RE: If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - Rob Russo - 04-01-2020

Or the box might be unchecked under Settings/Content Manager/Integrated/SRS: "Collect race combinations..."

RE: If you aren't using Content Manager yet, you should be! - Ryan Renz - 05-09-2020

Rob Russo Wrote:Or the box might be unchecked under Settings/Content Manager/Integrated/SRS: "Collect race combinations..."

I don't have that option and I don't have the join list on the left hand side.

I'm new to SRS and Content Manager, so I don't really understand all of this.

Never mind, sorry. I assumed I had the latest version since I just downloaded it a few days ago. Did and update and now it's working.

Thank you.