Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
Possibly...?...use your full name for your folder: "jorge_caro_almohalla" (per your user name on the forum).
(12-13-2021, 01:34 PM)Rob Russo Wrote:  Possibly...?...use your full name for your folder: "jorge_caro_almohalla" (per your user name on the forum).
I will try for the next one, in game my name appears like jorge almohalla, that´s why I changed it.

Next time I will try with full name

Thanks!!
Looks good to me.

Try to make a copy of the folder, delete the original, then rename the new folder. This should force the skin app to see it as a new skin to upload.

Also, skins only upload during practice so make sure your internet is good enough to upload within that time.

The thing is the app doesn't even seem to think you have a customs skin to upload at all, in which case none of these suggestions would fix the problem.
the app is compatible w/ Content manager?
Sure.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
(12-13-2021, 10:52 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  Looks good to me.

Try to make a copy of the folder, delete the original, then rename the new folder. This should force the skin app to see it as a new skin to upload.

Also, skins only upload during practice so make sure your internet is good enough to upload within that time.

The thing is the app doesn't even seem to think you have a customs skin to upload at all, in which case none of these suggestions would fix the problem.
Entering single player session  when the timer is 5minute will also trigger the srs skin apps to upload or download custom skins.
is there anywhere a video showing how this works in english or german ?
you just activate it on AC options and make sure your skins are less than 10 MB and folder is named:
stefan_heiligenbrunner

ex for bmw gt3

...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\bmw_z4_gt3\skins\stefan_heiligenbrunner