Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Differences between Race and Daily Schedule?
I have noticed that there is a difference between what is available in Race and what is shows in the Daily Schedule? Is this normal? 
(the top 2 are from Daily Schedule, bottom 2 from Race, the next Formula Argentina race isn't available in Race)

(03-08-2021, 05:07 AM)Terrel Olvera Wrote:  I have noticed that there is a difference between what is available in Race and what is shows in the Daily Schedule? Is this normal? 
(the top 2 are from Daily Schedule, bottom 2 from Race, the next Formula Argentina race isn't available in Race)

Race shows you the next race in each championship. Daily Schedule shows you all the races in the next 24 hours
(03-08-2021, 07:31 AM)Cristiano Garcia Wrote:  
(03-08-2021, 05:07 AM)Terrel Olvera Wrote:  I have noticed that there is a difference between what is available in Race and what is shows in the Daily Schedule? Is this normal? 

Race shows you the next race in each championship. Daily Schedule shows you all the races in the next 24 hours
Yes but if that's the case, why is the next Formula Argentina race not listed? There is a 2 hour gap in Race, which should have another Formula Argentina race, according to the Daily Schedule.
Because the next race in the Formula Argentina series was at 21:00. There can't be TWO next races in the same series
Thanks guys, that makes sense now.