Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do I need all cars to join a server?
Tried to join a DTM 90's race, but once AC has started loading the track it stopped and jumped back to the menu. I only have the BMW, so I guess I need to buy the 2 other cars in order to race.
Can anybody confirm this?
/Michael
Yes, you need the packs
(05-08-2016, 08:11 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Yes, you need the packs

Thanks for the reply. Keep up the good work.  Cool
Lightbulb 
(05-08-2016, 08:11 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Yes, you need the packs

Hmmm.. i only have Car pack 1 bought and it joined the DTM race fine for me, maybe you only need that one package =)

Otherwise it would be nice to have somewhere on a FAQ, that either 1, 2, 3 Car Packs or all is needed to play with SRS App.

Also in addition to when you decide to bring in mods, Tracks and Cars, it would be nice to have a FAQ telling, which mods are being used and where to get the correct ones.

Just so each member wont have to go through the hassle to find the correct mods to play with. Either way, it would be nice to know what races which will need which Car Pack to race on it.
Showing it in the race event window shouldnt be too much trouble? Just make a notice, Car Pack 1 is needed for this event.

Car Pack 2 is needed for this one... and only car Pack 1 and 2 is needed here... All Car Packs 1,2,3 is needed here.

The same should be shown with Mods on the event windows and in addition, it would be nice to be able to go the website SRS FAQ to easy figure out where to download the mods, maybe even a small explanation on how to install them correctly for Newbies.

EDIT: This is purely suggestions of course Smile
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra