Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DLCs for Assetto Corsa
I'm going crazy here. All I want to do is race, but the game keeps telling me I need to download content. But the page that the comment about needing to download content on, does not have any information about the content for the races I want to participate in :/

Is there an obvious place to look up or work what I content I require to compete in the various races?
http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=3164
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
That's the post linked to from within the game. It doesn't have links for the Nordschleife or Porsche for example, which were the car and track combo I wanted to compete in last night.
You need to buy DLC from Steam, Nordsleichfe is in Dream Pack 1 DLC and and that Porsche is in Porsche Pack 1 DLC.
But how do I find that out without just coming in here and asking for which pack to buy?
Hi,

My guess is that since neither the track nor the car shows up on the AC mod list page, which just contains the 3rd party mods that it must be a DLC.

At least that is the way I look at it.

I then go to Steam and look for the track and car in the DLCs and purchase the ones that contain what I need.

Hope this helps!
such a hard question I asked myself when I was new here. I just bought all DLC and called it a day... Just wait for a steam sale, all DLCs should be as cheap as 2 mcdonalds meal.
Thanks for the responses Smile

I'm glad to hear I'm not going crazy, and that there isn't actually an obvious place this information is posted. I was expecting someone to reply with a really simple answer, and that I would smack myself in the head when realising my stupidity.

And thanks for the tip about waiting for a Steam sale.
(07-16-2018, 08:19 PM)Ryan Hellyer Wrote:  Thanks for the responses Smile

I'm glad to hear I'm not going crazy, and that there isn't actually an obvious place this information is posted. I was expecting someone to reply with a really simple answer, and that I would smack myself in the head when realising my stupidity.

And thanks for the tip about waiting for a Steam sale.
To be frank: the answer is really simple. Steam has the base game and every DLC listed. The DLC's content is also described on their respective steam page. Reading the infopage of a product you'd like to buy helps sometimes Wink
Regarding that Steam sale: I don't know if you already bought the Ultimate Edition, if not you can get the Ultimate Edition on G2A.com for basically the same price as on Steam's sale. Give it a try.
I don't think it's simple at all. The game doesn't explicitly say which DLC's are required. It seems we need to guess :/ And it doens't mention requiring DLC's anyway, so I don't see any way someone could know that without being told by someone in the know.