Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
apps
probably just me being stupid (new to pc) but i cant get the apps to work. followed all instructions but when i go in game to activate it under UI modules nothing new is showing, just the same i had before?? anyone know wha im doing wrong?

thanks
You probably copied them into a wrong directory. The path you need to copy them is: c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\
So e.g. in case of helicorsa: c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\helicorsa\
(06-12-2018, 07:51 PM)Gergely Mazak Wrote:  You probably copied them into a wrong directory. The path you need to copy them is: c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\
So e.g. in case of helicorsa: c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python\helicorsa\

that will be it then, thanks
i must still be doing something wrong, ive now got it showing in the UI Modules but even when i activate it no extra icon comes up for me to be able to use it. ive tried putting it in as one file and separating the three files and putting them in individually and nothing works.

sorry to keep being a pain
thanks

done it thanks
Graham, have you managed to sort it out?
(06-13-2018, 04:54 AM)Gergely Mazak Wrote:  Graham, have you managed to sort it out?

yes i got the app working. thanks. the issue i have now (which i did have before) s that my menu screens dont seem to fit on my tv. i can only see half of the screen and that isnt enough to sign in to srs and i cant scrol accross. as soon as i get to a loading screen it all fits perfectly its only the main menu i have the issue with? sorry im completely new to pc