Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
activity
Hello

I've got a question concerning the activity on SRS AC. How active is the community at SRS on assetto corsa? I've tried SRS in R3E. However, there are nearly no players online and I've never seen a race with more than 5 players, normaly 0-2.
Is this different in assetto corsa? I'm thinking about getting it, since it is only about 10$ for the complete version on steam at the moment.

I would be very thankful for a response ^^
(11-30-2019, 07:34 PM)Marco Arnold Wrote:  Hello

I've got a question concerning the activity on SRS AC. How active is the community at SRS on assetto corsa? I've tried SRS in R3E. However, there are nearly no players online and I've never seen a race with more than 5 players, normaly 0-2.
Is this different in assetto corsa? I'm thinking about getting it, since it is only about 10$ for the complete version on steam at the moment.

AC is the biggest part on SRS, you will easily find players.
(11-30-2019, 08:08 PM)Andrea Papasodaro Wrote:  
(11-30-2019, 07:34 PM)Marco Arnold Wrote:  Hello

AC is the biggest part on SRS, you will easily find players.
ok, thanks for the quick response ^^
Just take a look at the competition > current standings and look at any series. Server 1 is almost always completely filled.