Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Assetto Corsa Skin Transfer App V1.1
[quote pid='44243' dateline='1607853917']
Hello, thank you for your answer, the problem is solved, it was the date of my file which was not good after having updated my skins.
Thank you, you are doing a great job!

[/quote]
" StikDS "
[quote pid='2573' dateline='1493664463']
One request can you guys please make a tutorial video about it. For me it says upload done and also the download done and when i restart the server onle few drivers skin seem to show up. Also when I check to see the livestream of the race when i am in split 1 my car doent show my skin.Am i doing something wrong? I copied the livery folder i wanted and changed ihe folder name to my name as you have suggested.
[/quote]
Hi! I'm having an issue with the skin transfer app and I'd like to report it. After a quick search on the forum, I didn't find other information about it, but, if it was already discussed, I'm sorry to bring the topic up.
I'm having huge stutter problems with SRS's skin app in race sessions. Long ago, it used to stutter a few times on practice sessions and it was fine, but, laterly, it's downloading skins mid race. I just had four 1second-ish stutters in  first two laps of the GT4 race at Bikernieki. It also happened two weeks ago, in the same series, but unusually timed stutters have being happening in other series as well.
That sounds like Content Manager (bug discovered by Pasha Paterson)---

In Content Manager/Settings/Custom Shaders Patch/General Patch Settings:
Un-check the two Developer Settings "Watch config for changes" and "Use partial reload for track..."
It causes those issues.
(02-24-2021, 02:51 AM)Rob Russo Wrote:  That sounds like Content Manager (bug discovered by Pasha Paterson)---

In Content Manager/Settings/Custom Shaders Patch/General Patch Settings:
Un-check the two Developer Settings "Watch config for changes" and "Use partial reload for track..."
It causes those issues.
Thanks, Rob. Gonna give it a try.
Will the SRS Skin Transfer app work for other servers that is not SRS!?
No.

(06-14-2021, 01:37 PM)Osvaldo Brites Wrote:  Will the SRS Skin Transfer app work for other servers that is not SRS!?
Hello everyone!!

I´ve been trying to race with my custom skin, I´ve followed all of the instruction, file size, name with no spaces and everything but whe I use the app it says that I´m not using a custom skin.

I press the restart button but still the same, and people in the server and in the live stream my skin is white.

Any ideas of what I´m doing wrong?

Thanks
Is the whole folder under 10 Mb, not just the skin DDS file? And make it 9 or 9.5 Mb to be sure.

If that all checks out then maybe link your livery here so we can have a look at what might be wrong.
(12-07-2021, 09:16 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  Is the whole folder under 10 Mb, not just the skin DDS file? And make it 9 or 9.5 Mb to be sure.

If that all checks out then maybe link your livery here so we can have a look at what might be wrong.
It´s 4.07MB so I don´t know what have I done wrong, here is the link to my skin 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Thanks for the help