Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it must be a late april fool...
hi all.
so i bought assetot corsa months ago ONLY for SRS. and i wanted that ONLY because of the mx5 cup.
i saw that i needed the japanese pack.. bought it.
bought the complete pack on sale so i have everything i will ever need.
all that only to see that the only series worth to me is gone ( mx5 cup ) ?
or its an april fool.. or something ?
or just hidden deep deep deep somewhere ?

i wanted it because beside the overprice iRacing its the only option for a semi real career progression ( like pcars zero to hero but online ).
The race calendar change every 6 weeks. The MX-5 Cup cars haven't been on the calendar since December.

Some seasons you will see the MX-5 Cup series, some seasons you won't. The next season will start April 20th. Wait and see.

In the meantime, why don't you try the calamari?
(04-03-2020, 05:29 AM)Martin Smith Wrote:  The race calendar change every 6 weeks. The MX-5 Cup cars haven't been on the calendar since December.

Some seasons you will see the MX-5 Cup series, some seasons you won't. The next season will start April 20th. Wait and see.

In the meantime, why don't you try the calamari?

ah ok thanks.
what is calamari ? didnt see it.
Think he might be kidding about something "hidden deep deep deep somewhere"

Try racing the Skip Barber.  You need to down load it but all the links are HERE.

There are a lot of really good mods listed there and it helps if you have "Content manager" down loaded as it is a better front end for AC and helps sorting out the mods.

I would also recommend to any racer downloading either "Car Radar" or "Hellicorsa" as they are invaluable for all round awareness when racing.
Calamari is an appetizer you might order at the bar while waiting for a dining table to become available.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=calamari&t=ipa...&ia=images#