Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
(05-09-2020, 10:52 PM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  The app works fine with Content Manager. Your question is not clear.
Let me clarify Wink : I am not able to find the SRS app when I start the game with the Content Manager. I am able to see the app and join races with the regular Assetto Corsa launcher.

I would be very grateful if you enlighten me how to access the app while in Content Manager.

Thanks in advance ;-)
To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster

Sir Stirling Moss.-
[Image: v89gBRl.png]
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
    Despite many hours trying to get it to work, the SRS app in Content Manager does not allow me to select the register buttons.  I have installed the latest app and am able to register via the AC UI but not in CM.
Regards
Joe Ingegneri

Dedicated to the relentless pursuit of mediocrity
It's an ongoing refresh problem...
Click the large SRS logo at the upper left, then "Press to Enter".
Might need to do it a couple of times before you see "Register" on the buttons.
Good luck!
Thanks Rob.  Your advice worked!!!!
Much appreciated.  Smile
Regards
Joe Ingegneri

Dedicated to the relentless pursuit of mediocrity
Ok, then good luck NOW! Big Grin
Hello,
I installed the app for AC. under AC root folder,
but there is not showing SRS in UI modules.

What should I do to activate?
thanks,
The App shows errors in the Assetto Corsa logs (logs.txt) I know it's not a problem but maybe you can check this code:

[PY ERROR]: apps/python/SRSskin\SRSskin.py (52) local variable 'out4' referenced before assignment
[PY ERROR]: apps/python/SRSskin\SRSskin.py (52) local variable 'out4' referenced before assignment

Thanks!
Hi! I'm having troubles to install AC App, I click on download (on the thread about the AC App), but nothing happened. Can anybody help me and send me a valid link to download the App? Thanks in advance!
It's an attached zip file as written on the post.