Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.73 Average
Assetto Corsa Required App
(05-04-2016, 11:37 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Assetto uses a separate app that you can download here on the forum. The client installer is for other sims.I know, i downloaded it from here and installed it like it said to do Smile Ok it worked this time Wink
It's brilliant guys. Easy to install, configure and use.
Ok installed the app really straight forward to activate, big thumbs up for that!
But I clicked register, clicked join when the button turned green and boom nothing!!
Clicked join several more times before the timer run out and at one point I got a black screen for a few seconds but then straight back to the menu??
Am I seriously banned for 2 days before I even got to use it? I mean it's not my fault I was clicking that damn button

Also if someone could tell me how to fix the lack of a launch that would be great!
Hi Gary,

There is a reason why that happened. You have to register until the last 05:00 minutes, this includes pressing the select button after choosing the car/skin.
You pressed 'register' before the last 05:00 but not 'select' meaning that you were not fully registered on the session.

I'm fixing this issue.
(05-05-2016, 05:25 PM)"simracingsystem Wrote:  Hi Gary,

There is a reason why that happened. You have to register until the last 05:00 minutes, this includes pressing the select button after choosing the car/skin.
You pressed 'register' before the last 05:00 but not 'select' meaning that you were not fully registered on the session.

I'm fixing this issue."
Ah right,
So I've got to register that 5 minutes left mark, good to know! thanks for the quick response too  Big Grin
After Join button loading everything and go back to SRS...what i do?
Great app guys, had my first two races tonight and the level of driving was really good to see.
Hey guys, awesome app, I just had my first race in the KTM series. A couple questions:
1. In the race description it said "TC: 1 // AB: 1" so I practiced with ABS and traction control on. However, in the race it was pretty obvious that they were off, so I was losing control because I wasn't used to it. Were they intended to be on or off?
2. Is it possible to open up the server for practice more than 5 minutes in advance, like 15 or 30? It's a bit risky to go practice offline because you could miss the start if you're not careful (I don't think there's an in-game notification like in iRacing).
HUGE thanks!!!
Great app and great drivers!! Just had my first race and i am very excited, congratulations.